Earning the prestigious CPO® Certification gives you the latest information available based on science and research.
CPO® Certification benefits include:
- The most widely accepted program by local and state authorities
- Knowledge in topics necessary for pool/spa operation
- Comprehensive, annually updated materials
- A better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management, and risk reduction
- Access to monthly updates and news from NSPF
- Eligibility for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Plus, it includes a copy of the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook. You will have the answers at your fingertips at all times when you refer to the Handbook. Updated annually with the most current information, the Handbook is the most widely used pool and spa maintenance resource.
CPO Certification Training Options:
- In the traditional 2-day classroom course taught by an NSPF Instructor. Sign up Today!
- By taking the Pool Operator Primer™ Online Course and the one-day classroom course, Pool Operator Fusion™.
Sign up for the 2-day classroom course or purchase Pool Operator Primer to get started on earning your CPO Certification.